Hi, my name is
Colin ******. I really enjoyed grade * and I hope to enjoy grade * just as much.
As any person would, I have some things I am not so good at and some things that
I am great at.
I set goals in
order to get better at things I am not so good at. Some goals include, get
better at playing guitar and getting on the grade 8 Gold Honour Roll. To keep
me company while accomplishing these tasks I have a few pets.
I have 3 fish and
a dog named Buddy. I got Buddy from a breeder in Argyle who breeds schnauzers. Buddy
is a miniature schnauzer. He turned 3 years old on January 7th of
this year. Besides my pets I have other things I also like.
Some things I like
are pizza and tennis. My favourite kind of pizza is meat lovers. I really enjoy
playing tennis with my friend Talha and my dad whenever we can. I also have
some dislikes which include really hot days and long movies that don’t interest
me. Now that you know some of my likes and dislikes, I bet you want to learn
about my personality.
I would consider
myself a happy person with a good sense of humour. I find a lot of jokes funny
and like to laugh with my friends. One major event for me in the past year that
has affected my personality was the experience I had with being in the science fair.
I was in the
school science fair with my friend Talha. We won gold at our school science
fair, so we got the opportunity to go to M***. There we also won gold and Best
Biological Group Project at the junior level. We then went on to YES at Oak
Hammock Marsh. We won platinum there. Aside from the science fair I also do
some other sports and activities.
I really enjoy
playing tennis, volleyball and badminton in my free time. This year I am on the
****** ****** boy’s volleyball team. I don’t play tennis or badminton in a
league, but I enjoy playing with my friends. You may be wondering about my
family and friends after learning so much information about me.
My mom’s name is Phyllis
and my dad’s name is Jim. I became friends with Talha in grade * at the
beginning of the year. Some of my other friends are Mike, Anthony, Erik and Talha.
I hope this autobiography has let you know a little bit more about me.
Nice Write Up!
ReplyDelete